Thursday, January 24, 2008

Best friends and babies.

Sometimes I sit back and am overwhelmed with how fast life passes me by. It seems like just yesterday the two of us were 15 and lifeguarding at the local swimming pool. Back then our only cares were what suit to wear, where we were going to rollerblade to that night, and keeping up with Reeva on Guiding Light.

Now we're parents and old--at least that's what we thought when someone talked about 30-somethings when we were 15. Our lives are no longer ran around soap operas or after-school jobs. We're now consumed with diaper rash, training bras, and sports schedules. We eat what's left off of their plates and put on make-up on our way to work.


This is my best friend's baby. He's 9 months of cuteness.


I'm sure you will see more of him soon. His mom likes to think of me as his personal photographer. Which is ok, as cute as he is...

No comments: